Long Haul Routes - Direct Transit with Carrier-Class ReGen Sites at 100km Intervals
With diverse routes from the Canadian border to Southern New Hampshire, and strategic partnerships that extend dark fiber capability north into Canada as far as Halifax, NS and south directly into Boston, our Longhaul Routes have created exciting new options in the Northeast. Longhaul Route customers can take advantage of a pre-engineered ‘shortest route’ from Boston to St. Steven, New Brunswick, including ReGen/Amp space in hardened sites at 100Km intervals along the route.
Maritime Express Route (click here: MFC_Longhaul_Halifax_NS_Boston_MA_11-1-15.pdf )
- · Shortest terrestrial light path from Halifax, NS to 70 Innerbelt or 1 Summer Street in Boston.
- · (16) In-line ReGen/Amp sites
- · Optional in-line Data Center access
- · Limited strand capacity (24) and ReGen/Amp site bays (6 per site)
All Transit Routes Provide
- · Minimum (2) pair fiber commitment required.
- · SMF-28e fiber
- · Limited access buffer tube
- · Hardened MFC Regen/Amp Sites at ~100km intervals
- · (1) Full Bay per site with DC power, generator backup, HVAC and security
- · 7x24 NOC monitoring of Regen/Amp sites
- · Pre-engineered on/off access points at ReGen/Amp sites
- · Specify the term length. 10 and 20 year leases available
- · Partial or full pre-payment options at NPV, as well as IRUs
- · All leased or IRU assets are captured in our engineering software as a circuit
- · 2 Hour acknowledgement /24 hour restoration SLA